Jump to content
DYU Official Forum

Evelyn Qiu

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Posts posted by Evelyn Qiu

  1. 16 hours ago, Barth said:

    I need documentation that certifies the maximum speed of 25km / h and that it is a pedal assisted bike.

    thank you


    Please send email to fwheel@fwheel.cc.Our professional staff will help you provide that document you need.Please also send your requirements in details to us.Have a nice day.

  2. Dear  Barth,thank you so much for your information.Our D1 cannot be converted into D2 by only replacing the chain,crankset and other parts.If you really want to get one D2,I suggest you buy it from F-wheel.If you have more questions,please send email to fwheel@fwheel.cc.

  3. 9 hours ago, Barth said:

    What about italy? Can i have documentation? 

    As above mentioned, different countries have different regulations. Can you tell us what document do you need? Can you send more information about your document? We will help you to provide document as you need.

    • Thanks 1
  4. Dear Sabia,thank you so much for your information.Can you tell me where you bought your dyu D1 and where you live now?We will help find a local authorized representative for you to buy the basket.You can send by email to sales2@fwheel.cc.Our sales will send more information to you.Any questions,just feel free to tell us.Have a nice day.

    • Like 1
  5. Dear thanks a lot for your questions,if Italian government collects taxes and duties for this model,you need to pay for it.Besides EU is going to imposing anti-dumping on electric bike exported from China.If your government requires,you need to pay.Thanks a lot.If you want to buy from EU market,we would like to recommend our local representative to you.Please send your email to sales2@fwheel.cc.

  • Create New...