DYU Official Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Declano

3m N95 face masks for sale

Are you a prepper? Is everything still available at your place? Are you gonna use the remaining time to take measures?
No price gouging
Niosh Approved N95 for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against COVID-19, certain non oil based particles and aerosols
3M Cool Flow Valve Helps Reduce Heat Build Up Inside the Respirator
Breathe 30percentage Easier Compared to 3M 8200, Breathe Easier Is Defined As Initial Pressure Drop
ADJUSTABLE M NOSECLIP helps ensure a custom, secure seal with fewer pressure points
STRETCHABLE, BRAIDED HEADBANDS for comfort
LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN for comfort
COMFORTABLE for long periods of wear
CONVENIENT, DISPOSABLE DESIGN
RECOMMENDED FOR relief from dusts and COVID-19 prevention.

Part of our Pro Series, the 3M 8511 Respirator with Cool Flow Valve is designed with the pro in mind to help bring you protection and comfort. Our most popular valved disposable respirator, it is equipped with a Cool Flow valve, which helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator, helping to enhance your comfort. This N95 respirator features Advanced Electrostatic Media that enhances the capture of airborne particles while allowing you to breathe easier. An adjustable M-noseclip helps provide a custom, secure seal. Rely on the trusted protection of the 3M 8511 Respirator with Cool Flow Valve for your protection against COVID-19. To place your order, contact us at deluxassociates@gmail.com. 

3M 8511 Respirator, N95, Cool Flow Valve (10-Pack)3.jpg

SMALL BATCHES OF MASKS AVAILABLE - KN95 CE Certified. 
Looking for State Gov or Healthcare Systems in need.
I have access to small batches of face masks for sale - 200k batches of surgical masks, 200k batches of KN95.
If you know Govt or Healthcare teams that would want to learn more, please send me a direct note here or via email.
Kind Regards, Luke 
youwei2019@gmail.com

Class 1 Surgical masks available,Ventilator, goggles, overalls.our products have both CE and FDA certifications.

Manufactured from the factory and delivered directly to the designated location you need.

We have 14,000,000 masks left. 8-10 day turnaround.

Buy from a 100% Indigenous-owned organization.

Specs available- please email lfields359@gmail.com

6447fd4c1a412cbcd14a2d94937ba09.jpg

Posted (edited)

I hope all of my connections are keeping safe and well during these difficult and uncertain times. 

With the current demand for ventilators increasing, I want to focus on promoting our products (Respiratory Ventilators OH-70C,https://social.9020.com/blogs/12819/Respiratory-Ventilators-OH-70C), only one piece of equipment is required when going out and makes it extremely portable. It can be held, carried on the back, be hung and easily operated at the same time. 

If you know anyone / any business that has a need, let me know:
youwei2019@gmail.com
I can also get surgical masks and face shields.
Kind Regards, Luke

549438d8aca49ab0988a9289d0a9a7d.jpg

Edited by Coo Ee

Posted (edited)

Respiratory Connectors Available from SBR noninvasive ventilator 
During the current COVID-19 pandemic we are here to help in the supply of critical and reliable connectors that can be used in vital respiratory equipment such as OH-70c, respiratory therapeutic apparatus. 
Automatic O2 concentration control technology
21%-100% O2 concentration adjustable with 1% adjusting precision
Built-in O2 blender and concentration monitoring module
Intelligent temperature and humidity control system
Provides air with core body temperature and 100% relative humidity
we are here to help you with your inquiry – email us lfields359@gmail.com 

0(20).jpg

Edited by Coo Ee

N 95 Safety Mask
Workplace safety and protecting your family is of critical importance during pandemic times. Taking every step possible to prevent catching Covid 19 will help relieve pressure on our health care system and thus less healthcare workers that could get exposed.

Cotton masks and other homemade items are helpful however very limited. Properly fitting PPE combined with a material that blocks 95% of the virus molecules is one major step. 

Workplace Safety:

This is the next topic you should research. The Corona virus - Covid 19 is likely to be present through the balance of 2020. If you are an executive of a grocery store, public transportation, health care providers, school, restaurant, bar, factory, etc..., decision makers and human resource (HR) department should get ahead of the safety curve. Stock FDA approved PPE now or expose your workers to unsafe work environment and your entity legal actions.
We can supply N95 face mask with CE and FDA certificate.
Packing is 20 pcs per box, 400pcs per carton.

Pls, help cascade this information: ;lfields359@gmail.com

H851bd48a5eb345ccab924feb95b108cex.jpg

With the crazy spread of coronavirus around the world,  I will share 

how to buy masks from China correctly.
1. Must have formal qualification certification, please pay attention 

to the main production products reflected in the CE report.
2. Whether the qualification report provided is valid or not, instead 

of the reality, it only means that the sample provided is qualified 

and reaches the standard.
3. Is it possible to provide an English test certificate to ensure 

that the tested products are consistent?
4. Whether the FDA certificate is temporary or valid for a long time, 

and there are clear standards to describe the product.
5. Whether the product is for civil use or medical use, can medical 

qualification certificate be provided?
6. Whether there are FFP2 and FFP3 on the product and the industry 

execution standards.
7. Formal CE certification products, printed with CE+FFP2 + execution 

standard (civil mask)
8. Printed CE+FFP3+ execution standard, representing medical
9.KN95 mask cannot reflect CE+FDA at the same time. If it appears at 

the same time, it is fake
10. N95 masks certified by NIOSH must be printed with the supplier's 

own trademark, as it takes several years to register and must be used 

legally with the trademark
Follow me show you how to buy the real face masks.

H262a4ea25a0b410eaa15aad9cc82a795J.jpg

I hope all of my connections are keeping safe and well during these difficult and uncertain times. 

With the current demand for ventilators increasing, I want to focus on promoting our products (Respiratory Ventilators OH-70C,https://social.9020.com/blogs/12819/Respiratory-Ventilators-OH-70C), only one piece of equipment is required when going out and makes it extremely portable. It can be held, carried on the back, be hung and easily operated at the same time. 

If you know anyone / any business that has a need, let me know:
lfields359@gmail.com
I can also get surgical masks and face shields.

0 (18).jpg

When shopping or shopping, you may want to know how to limit your exposure to coronavirus. Although the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends the voluntary use of masks in public places to prevent the spread of coronavirus, you may also want to use disposable gloves to protect yourself from disease. According to the CDC, these handy tools are very useful when deleting packages or garbage that have been handled by COVID-19 infected persons.
For more product contact: lfields359@gmail.com

1586592447B1pXGXAu.png

we ship from Turkey ,

Nitrile disposable gloves. Sizes Small, Large, extra large available for pre-order next day delivery. 3 ply face mask, 3M 1860, 8210, N95 face mask available. WhatsApp: +90539 622 32 47 for pricing
only serious buyers !