DYU Official Forum
ral 19

Dyu 2 App not working with bike

My Dyu D2 bike has stopped working it shows the battery on the app as dead even though the bike is fully charged. The battery indicator on the bike thoughshows it as fully charged

It has been running fine since i got the bike but has just stopped working

I have downloaded updated app but still doesn't work the bike has not reached its max 30km/hour limit yet. 

Could somebody help me please as i am very disappointed this has happened

On 7/15/2020 at 5:01 AM, ral 19 said:

My Dyu D2 bike has stopped working it shows the battery on the app as dead even though the bike is fully charged. The battery indicator on the bike thoughshows it as fully charged

I have downloaded updated app but still doesn't work the bike has not reached its max 30km/hour limit yet. 

Hi Ral, sorry hearing about that. The bike max speed is 25 km. The app is not essential to the e-bike riding while the battery is. Did you check if the battery plug lossen up after bumping on the road? Can you shoot me a short video of the problem? I'll send it the enginner for debugging.

On 7/15/2020 at 5:01 AM, ral 19 said:

Besides, we need these infomation for solving the problem:

1. Does it stop working for power off?
2. Can you turn on again after power off, or do you need to start while charging?
3. Notice: The charger indicator light will show green when the e-bike is fully charged or fail to charge.
4. Connect to the APP to see how much power is displayed in the APP, voltage, and whether these data are available.

Jesse Jin its working fine now i downloaded latest app its resolved now with no problems.

Thanks for your reply &

Be Safe

• Like 1