I tried al 3 modes and all 3 go same speed only dif i found was my battery level went up a bit in eco mode  but the speed remained no change ? Anyone else find that to ?

• Like 1

New bikes have some speed restriction at first. Later its speed restriction will be lifted automatically.

i got my dyu vip 3 couple wks ago the app initially worked ok then 2 days ago i noticed the power assisted gears section had gone and also the speed that allowed me to do 30km after i travelled 10km now only goes up to 25km. Is this an App prob ? I understand the app had a recent update. Anyone help ?

My speed restriction dropped bak from 30km to 25km also power assisted gears disappeared off the app. Wondering if the app is the prob i believe it had an update on may 9th maybe the update has a bug ?

• Like 1

On 4/30/2019 at 9:47 PM, JOHNGUITARIST said:

I tried al 3 modes and all 3 go same speed only dif i found was my battery level went up a bit in eco mode  but the speed remained no change ? Anyone else find that to ?

The same happens to my e-bike. There is no difference between the three modes (Eco. Mid, High in DYU D3) all 3 reach 25 km/h without speed limitation

On 5/12/2019 at 8:14 AM, JOHNGUITARIST said:

My speed restriction dropped bak from 30km to 25km also power assisted gears disappeared off the app. Wondering if the app is the prob i believe it had an update on may 9th maybe the update has a bug ?

Hi, it's not a bug but a regular update. The previous speed restriction is removed, not matter it shows 25km or 30km, the speed restriction doesn't exist anymore. 

The old version app restricts the new bike speed at 10km/h at its first 10 miles, and now the new bike has no speed limitation anymore.

15 hours ago, Jose M. said:

The same happens to my e-bike. There is no difference between the three modes (Eco. Mid, High in DYU D3) all 3 reach 25 km/h without speed limitation

That's true. Speed over 25km is not legal in many areas in the world and it's not safe when riding over 25km at 30 km, so the DYU bike is designed from normal max speed at 25km and downslope max speed at 30km.

On 5/12/2019 at 8:14 AM, JOHNGUITARIST said:

A new app will be updated to fix the max speed limiting problem soon.

Download old version DYU APP in 2018