Sign in to follow this  
AlexF

DYU Electric Bike D1 - problem with moving

Posted (edited)

Hallo!

I have some problem with Bike D1 when I try to ride. 

After a few seconds of driving under load, the motor-wheel turns off. After I return the throttle handle to the starting position, I am again ready to start.  The display at the time of shutdown does not go out, the voltage remains unchanged ...
... But If during starting I have a time to push the cruies-control button before motor turned off everything is OK in this case (like no problem at all) and I can ride until I stop the bike...
... By the way with a free wheel (without load) , it can rotate  for hours without stoppage ... "

So It looks like some kind of current protection switch off power.

The battery and its voltagу is OK. I opened the motor-wheel and visually everything is OK. 

I have check the voltage at all three hall sensors (with rotation of wheel) and it is similar per each phase and pick is about 3.27 V.

What else can be a problem with ?

Edited by AlexF
typos
  • Like 1

Hi Alex, thanks a lot for your feedbacks. Before the motor-wheel truns off, did you brake it? sometimes, when you braking, then release it, must fully release, otherwise can not work normally.

• Like 1

I am electrical engineer by the way (but not electronic engineer) so of course it is not problem with brake

• Like 1

Hi Alex, please send me a video, my email: sales3@fwheel.cc, i will ask engineer analyze it, then reply you how to fix.

• Like 1