Sign in to follow this  
Gustavo

Power cord in the rear wheel problems

Hi , the rear wheel not working , so in the bike shop not tie very well the nuts , so the rear wheel spin in the same place and bite the cable , i put in the position the cable but i dont have full power only move a little When i put a little power in the handle and  i hear a noise inside like a cluth and very bad noise and the wheel die, so i desarmed all the rear wheel and i dont see nothing wrong, the cables and the cables  inside the wheel are ok , what do you think is happen? I have the dyu d2 F 

thanks so much for your time .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gustavo said:

Hi , the rear wheel not working , so in the bike shop not tie very well the nuts , so the rear wheel spin in the same place and bite the cable , i put in the position the cable but i dont have full power only move a little When i put a little power in the handle and  i hear a noise inside like a cluth and very bad noise and the wheel die, so i desarmed all the rear wheel and i dont see nothing wrong, the cables and the cables  inside the wheel are ok , what do you think is happen? I have the dyu d2 F 

thanks so much for your time .

We got your message and are researching your noise and wheel problem on the e-bike. Please hold on for a moment. It would be better if you can share  some short video on the problem, we would be grateful.

After the discussion with DYU engineer, it looks like a shortcut in the motor. And you need to check if the 3 green ends of the motor cable touch each other. When the ends get together, it will cause shortcut and the wheel will die and be locked.

Besides, the very bad noise should come from the friction of the disk brake. It needs more details like a short video to find out where the problem lies.

Hi i found a sensor bad and the cable the yelllow is bad , so i change and fix the cable and the sensor, but the rear wheel dont go , so the controller box is possible to burn with this shorcut?  Did you now where I can buy a new one? My model is a D2F 

thanks for your time .

6002850B-8E3A-44FB-BB23-31F104178B4B.jpeg

A5B3F1F5-3885-4C5C-B1D6-BF325728654A.jpeg

DC8D372D-12F5-45E7-96DC-8E862CD5B18A.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Gustavo said:

so the controller box is possible to burn with this shorcut?  

It's very possible to be this problem. Be very careful of the shortcut problem, it's kind of dangerous.

20 minutes ago, Gustavo said:

Did you now where I can buy a new one? My model is a D2F 

Buying from our reseller is recommended: https://www.falconpev.com.sg/pages/contact-us

And we sell it as well, but please notice that we might be kind of slow in shipping the detailing orders cause our major business is wholesale.