DYU Official Forum
Felix

Battery Symbol is flashing

Hi there,

I didnt use my dyu d1 for about 2 weeks. I rides as normal, but the battery temperature symbol in the app is flashing. No matter what temperature (40 degress celsius after riding now it has 25 degrees and is still flashing).

Moreover i noticed that my d1 reaches only exactly 25 km/h (used to be about 28 km/h before) has Dyu adapted the 25 km/h max to the new german ebike law?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Felix said:

Hi there,

I didnt use my dyu d1 for about 2 weeks. I rides as normal, but the battery temperature symbol in the app is flashing. No matter what temperature (40 degress celsius after riding now it has 25 degrees and is still flashing).

Moreover i noticed that my d1 reaches only exactly 25 km/h (used to be about 28 km/h before) has Dyu adapted the 25 km/h max to the new german ebike law?

@Rosy (Rosy Chen) Chen

@Nicole (Nicole) Tang

@Robin Huang

Mine was doing that and it wouldn’t go out until I had ridden about 15 miles, shut the bike down and restarted it. I replaced the battery and no more flashing idiot light.

If you liked this article so you would like to receive more info about Can Windows 10 run Minecraft Java generously visit our webpage

• Like 1