DYU Official Forum
Eduardo Gomes

Need more top speed

15 hours ago, Eduardo Gomes said:

How can I increase the top speed for DYU D2?

Thanks

our max speed of D2 is 25KM/H. You can adjust the max speed to 25KM/H in the DYU APP. But there is no way to adjust max speed over 25KM/H. plz note

• Like 1

How to hack the app so it unlocks more speed? 

I've been trying to get it to 20MPH forever now with no luck.  Best I've seen was 17MPH downhill with like 2 version of the app back.. the newer apps seem to have locked the speed to 15MPH.. meh.

On 4/23/2020 at 5:24 AM, DYURider said:

How to hack the app so it unlocks more speed? 

I've been trying to get it to 20MPH forever now with no luck.  Best I've seen was 17MPH downhill with like 2 version of the app back.. the newer apps seem to have locked the speed to 15MPH.. meh.

Rosy said it right "DYU max speed of D2 is 25KM/H. You can adjust the max speed to 25KM/H in the DYU APP. But there is no way to adjust max speed over 25KM/H."

For safety it cannot reach higher speed than 17MPH.

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Jesse Jin said:

Rosy said it right "DYU max speed of D2 is 25KM/H. You can adjust the max speed to 25KM/H in the DYU APP. But there is no way to adjust max speed over 25KM/H."

For safety it cannot reach higher speed than 17MPH.

I have a D1, maybe it's different.  Older version of the app let me set the top speed to 18mph.  For some reason it never let me go to 20 like it was supposed to.  Newer versions of the app refuse to go above 15mph.  It's quite annoying as 20mph would be a perfect around town speed and the max 12" tires could handle.  

For clarification, the only reason I bought this in the first place was the advertised 20mph, so to find out it's limited deliberately to 15mph is .. ugh.

Edited by DYURider